|Salary:||85000 to 90000|
|Contact name:||Caleb Lahue|
|Published:||6 months ago|
You will work on tasks under the guidance of a Senior Designer or Architect. This is a junior level Architectural design role. You will be exposed to a variety of project types and sizes, and work within a project team during all phases of the project. You will be developing elevations, sections, and architectural details for project and assisting with innovative and creative new ideas surrounding best practices within in a lively design-oriented studio atmosphere.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Assist project teams in the development of a design through sketches, physical models, electronic models, diagrams, massing studies, and other visual formats.
• Utilize BIM technologies in development of three-dimensional models of buildings and their components.
• Participate in design critiques and pin-ups.
• Prepare and revises documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, and details.
• Coordinate building systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) to ensure compatibility with the design intent.
• Assist in contract administration tasks.
• Attend project coordination and meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants.
• Implement sustainable design principles into the building design and surrounding environment.
• Assist in site analysis, research of concept, benchmarks, typology, and precedents.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
• Basic knowledge and application of accessibility codes and applicable building codes.
• Basic knowledge of building construction systems.
• Basic understanding of all phases of architectural document production and the relationship between drawings and specifications.
• Ability to conduct space planning, block planning, and adjacencies in coordination with building program.
• Ability to develop floor plans, wall sections, and details.
• Ability to check own work for accuracy and completeness and manage time to meet project budget and schedule.
• Ability to participate and collaborate in a project team setting through all phases of architectural design.
• Ability to engage in creative and critical thought and able to graphically communicate concepts and ideas to others effectively.
• Ability to interpret sketches, drawings, building program and other similar material. To communicate abstract ideas (verbal/written)
• Requires understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, InDesign and Photoshop; Prefer experience with Enscape, SketchUP, Newforma.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture
• 0 to 3 years of experience
• LEED Green Associate or LEED AP is a plus
- Project Manager (k-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROJECT MANAGER For consideration, please subm...
- Project Architect- (K-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 100000 to 999999
The Project Architect is responsible for the de...
- Architectural Interior Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 70000 to 999999
Architectural Interior Designer Architectural ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs