|Salary:||75000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||9 days ago|
Architectural Designers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The proper person for this role would be an architecture graduate that has not yet obtained their license. This person will be responsible for efficiently and effectively participating, designing and delivering successful building projects according to office standards and processes. Responsibilities include involvement within project teams from schematic design through construction on projects, reviewing shop drawings and related submittals, coordinating consultants in all phases and directing the production of the projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support staff within a team building atmosphere where personal agendas and preferences are to be set aside and all team members are to effectively work together for what is determined to be best for the company, client, and project to focus on client satisfaction
- Conduct architectural studies, develop design concepts and design criteria, and prepare reports, calculations, and detailed design and construction documents
- Assist in conducting preliminary field surveys, develop designs and drafts preliminary plans project
- Assist in developing statements of probable cost
- Pick up red-lines. Revise comments from other Peer Teams.
- Draft Floor Plans designed by Design Team.
Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent in education or experience. 3-6 years of experience in an architectural practice on various projects is required.
- LEED Green Associate Accreditation a plus.
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the courses of employment.
Qualifications & Skills:
Candidate must be proficient in Revit, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Office. Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, and meet deadlines. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be detail oriented and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-motivated and with a strong work ethic and personally driven to consistently meet project design and performance goals
- Ability to work independently as well as with various disciplines and types of people and committed to being an effective, contributing team player
- Architectural Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Job Description Architectural Designers with 3 ...
- Project Manager (k-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROJECT MANAGER For consideration, please subm...
- Project Architect- (K-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 100000 to 999999
The Project Architect is responsible for the de...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs