Back to job search
Architectural Interior Designer
|Salary:||70000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||8 months ago|
Architectural Interior Designer
Architectural Interiors Team
Client is seeking an energetic designer to join our fast-paced Architectural Interiors Team. The AI Team’s primary focus is to support and increase sales of Teknion demountable wall systems and architectural Interiors products. The AI Team will establish and maintain business partnerships and provide technical expertise with end users, sales, as well as the Architectural & Design Community.
Technical & Sales Support
- Provide technical expertise to Sales, end-users, architectural & design firms, general contractors, installation companies and other Client employees during the project process.
- Assist with developing a design concept and apply standard product solutions where possible.
- Help determine the project / product requirements through entire sales process.
- Do whatever is possible to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Communicating project status and challenges to Director of Architectural Interiors, Project Manager and Salesperson.
- Has demonstrated effectiveness working in a team setting, communicating with others, client satisfaction and technical competence.
- Experience with commercial construction documents and processes a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2019 or more recent version
- CET Designer/Teknion Storyboard software is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2 Years of commercial interior design experience
- Construction Document production and design is preferred
- Has current knowledge of the furnishings and design industry with the ability to select, budget and specify.
- Experience with demountable wall systems and glazing system a plus.
- Good knowledge of architectural construction documents and ability to decipher the full drawing set
- Complete accurate and detailed drawing set utilizing AutoCAD and CET Designer
- Ability to determine and manage the project/product requirements through entire design process.
- Support sales efforts by assisting with RFP Responses, design and budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to travel, by car and/or walking, to meet with clients as needed.
- Must be able to display or demonstrate merchandise, using samples or catalog, to develop client’s product knowledge.
- Ability to work with Customer Service Representative, Sales Staff, Installers and Project Managers to ensure constant communication and smooth delivery of products for various clients.
- Ability to investigate and resolve customer issues related to design.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to foresee potential issues.
- Experience with Team Design is a plus
- Self-motivated, well organized and resourceful
- Professional and social skills
- Highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Love of learning and desire to grow with company
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have can do attitude
- Has client-oriented leadership skills in a highly collaborative setting.
- Possess strong technical skills including experience with SketchUp and Revit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent FIDER accredited degree is required
- General understanding of space and construction, codes, clearances, etc.
- Electrical Designer
Job location: Houston Job salary: 65000 to 999999
Description One of the largest provider of insp...
- Furniture Designer - Dallas
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
We are seeking an exceptional designer to join ...
- Architectural/Structural Drafter (Houston)
Job location: Houston Job salary: 50000 to 999999
Position Overview: The Company is looking for ...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs