|Salary:||85000 to 75000|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||8 months ago|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Project Manager to ensure the participation of cross-functional stakeholders in furthering project goals. With organization and prioritization skills, this candidate will organize the necessary pieces to ensure project success.
- Work with Project Manager to develop, drive, and implement project goals
- Manage communications and deliverables from all stakeholders for project
- Track project accomplishments
- Establish partnerships cross-functionally as necessary to ensure project success
- MUST be an Architect and have Architecture *Multifamily experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Junior Architect – Commercial
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Job Details Description Client seeks a Junior...
- Revit Power User
Job location: Boston
REVIT POWER USER - BOSTON, MA 5-7 YEARS OF EXP...
- Project Architect
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 115000 to 999999
Job Description Client has openings for Project...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs