|Salary:||85000 to 75000|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||5 months ago|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Project Manager to ensure the participation of cross-functional stakeholders in furthering project goals. With organization and prioritization skills, this candidate will organize the necessary pieces to ensure project success.
- Work with Project Manager to develop, drive, and implement project goals
- Manage communications and deliverables from all stakeholders for project
- Track project accomplishments
- Establish partnerships cross-functionally as necessary to ensure project success
- MUST be an Architect and have Architecture *Multifamily experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Manager (k-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROJECT MANAGER For consideration, please subm...
- Project Architect- (K-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 100000 to 999999
The Project Architect is responsible for the de...
- Architectural Interior Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 70000 to 999999
Architectural Interior Designer Architectural ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs