|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||7 months ago|
The Company is looking for a full-time Structural/Architectural Drafter to add to the team. We are looking for an ambitious candidate that is knowledgeable using AutoCAD and has a basic understanding of structural principals. This person is preferred to have some previous residential drafting experience.Requirements
- Proficent using AutoCAD
- 1 year of structural design experience
- Experience in wood-framed construction a plus
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide to compute percentages, and to perform basic algebra and geometry
- Strong writing/grammar skills
- Strong organization and time management skills which includes the ability to multi-task and run multiple projects concurrently
- Willingness to work long days and weekends as required
- A team-oriented, proactive and adaptable work ethic
- Procurement Manager
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROCUREMENT MANAGER (Remote) ...
- Interior Designer (Healthcare)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
Interior Designer Client is recruiting an ex...
- Electrical Engineer
Job location: Kansas City Job salary: 80000 to 999999
Electrical Engineer Job Description We are see...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs