|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Client specializes in low voltage and security systems design and consulting. We are looking for a skilled professional to join our Production team as a Building Information Modeling (BIM) Coordinator for the Central Region. This full-time position will require a creative, energetic and experienced individual with proven skills using the Autodesk Building Design Suite, with a focus on Revit.
Client is a successful firm headquartered in New York with offices in Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, Dallas, Chicago, West Palm Beach and London. We are dedicated to providing client-oriented consulting solutions for both new construction projects & system upgrades. Our typical clients are Architecture & Engineering (A&E) firms, Design/Build Contractors & Construction Managers, and end-users in the Public & Private Sector.
This position will support Guidepost Solution’s local and national project management consulting teams to complete design packages in a timely and professional manner. This individual will perform project level production of low-voltage and security drawing packages in Autodesk Revit. This includes:
- Project setup
- Device floor plans
- Device and equipment installation details
- Device schedules
- Riser diagrams
- Wiring details
- Sequence of operations.
The successful candidate will also engage in the following efforts:
- Assist BIM Manager with tasks related to the deployment of Revit throughout practice.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm’s BIM Content library.
- Perform production workflow to meet delivery deadlines and internal Project Managers expectations.
- Perform drawing package updates as directed by Project Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Two year associates degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of industry experience in production drawing environments with at least one year working with Autodesk Revit.
- Must have demonstrated experience with the setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of BIM models on projects.
- Must have experience using AutoCAD and Revit for MEPS systems and a working knowledge of Navisworks.
- Must have a general understanding of BIM best practices and standards.
- Must have a familiarity with low voltage design and systems.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in standard office software packages, (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, FTP, Design Review and collaborative software).
The Benefits of working at Client :
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- We promote professional development, team approaches, innovation, and industry best practices.
- We provide opportunities for advancement within a growing international firm.
- Architectural Interior Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Architectural Interior Designer Architectural I...
- BIM Coordinator
Job location: Plano Job salary: 70000 to 999999
Client specializes in low voltage and security ...
- Interior Designer (Healthcare)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
Interior Designer Client is recruiting an ex...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs