|Salary:||150000 to 155000|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||10 months ago|
What is the opportunity?
Provide market expertise, customer service, and partner with Division leadership to create new Architecture to enable community startup. Coordinate and facilitate construction documents, marketing materials, and permit drawings. Resolve field issues/repairs and engage with municipalities to deliver customer satisfaction. Serve as Divisions main point of contact through planning to construction, for all Architecture services. Facilitates all communication/handoffs back through Architecture concerning future and current work. Act as liaison for Division to manage all outside Architecture and Engineering.
What are the primary responsibilities?
• Field Support – Coordinate construction repairs, answer field questions on standards, timeframes, custom changes, construction methods/standards
Visit construction site
One point of contact for all Architecture for that region
Set expectations with division as to company policies, procedures, timeframes, and standards
Project Coordination – Check and coordinate inside and outside Architecture and Engineering to ensure consistency in scopes of work and adherence to corporate procedures, standards and Division construction methods
Check new artwork and marketing material vs construction document and community standards/colors
Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to establish appropriate project schedules
Admin. (back office) – Maintaining charts for operations and architecture consumption for anything concerning Architecture. Various work coordination meetings
Provide Mentorship for assigned personnel
Assist in hiring and disciplinary decisions as needed
Conduct performance reviews as needed
Collaboration – Facilitator of new work, changes to existing work from Division operations back through internal or outside Architecture
Regular collaborations with counterparts in other Architectural stacks to encourage continuous departmental improvement
Attend operations meetings to inform of upcoming work. Work with all operations- land, sales, construction, marketing, and senior operations management
Regular collaboration with other ABP’s in other divisions to ensure consistent levels of service
Regional expertise – On site regional Architecture expert. Knowledge of competition, construction methods, design trends
Understand local construction codes, jurisdictional requirements
Attend local governmental approval meetings as required
All other duties as assigned
Does this describe you?
• Must be able to listen to needs of Division and other departments and facilitate and track completion. Be the “feet on the ground. Managing outside Architects/Engineers, production and contracts. Value engineering
• Applies creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects. Strong organization and negotiation skills
• Influence, collaborate and function with multiple teams
• When speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly and articulates ideas concisely
• Able to work with employees among multiple departments
Do you have these qualifications?
Must be registered Architect of region covered/region knowledge, 10+ years’ experience
Management/motivation/collaboration of staff a must
Driven to produce results/solutions requested from Operations
Decision making ability
Outgoing people person
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Junior Architect – Commercial
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Job Details Description Client seeks a Junior...
- Revit Power User
Job location: Boston
REVIT POWER USER - BOSTON, MA 5-7 YEARS OF EXP...
- Project Architect
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 115000 to 999999
Job Description Client has openings for Project...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs