|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to assist project teams in creating electrical system construction documents for healthcare, higher education, and commercial building type projects. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing the electrical systems in their entirety, taking into consideration the project budget, client objectives, and coordination with all related disciplines. Other responsibilities include keeping up with trends in engineering, attending professional development events and staying in-touch with local industry professionals. Ideal candidates will have an attention to detail, a strong technical background, desire for organization, and effective communication skills.
• Technical design and quality control on assigned projects, including all electrical system calculations and layouts
• Work with other disciplines to ensure electrical designs are fully coordinated
• Maintain best practice engineering methods
• Oversee and assist with production of design documents from concept through detailed design for new buildings, renovations, and additions to existing facilities
• Develop project specifications
• Explore and implement ways to improve cost-efficiency
• Attend project coordination meetings with client and/or owner
• Construction administration, site visits and shop drawing review per project
• Mentor electrical designers
• Assist director with quality assurance review on projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Engineering field with in-depth knowledge of electrical systems. Related experience in the design of healthcare, higher education, or commercial building electrical systems. Experience with National Electric Code (NEC), energy codes and other industry standards required. Project management experience is required for this position.
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam required. Professional Engineering (PE) license preferred, but not required. Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the course of employment.
Candidate must be proficient Microsoft Office, AutoCAD & Revit. AGI32 experience preferred. Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without the need for work sponsorship) in the country where this position is located.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Time management and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere
- Procurement Manager
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROCUREMENT MANAGER (Remote) ...
- Interior Designer (Healthcare)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
Interior Designer Client is recruiting an ex...
- Electrical Engineer
Job location: Kansas City Job salary: 80000 to 999999
Electrical Engineer Job Description We are see...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs