|Salary:||80000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Client seeks a Junior Architect to join its Commercial practice area located in New York City. As a team member, you will be a part of a highly collaborative environment. The position is focused on large scale commercial, retail, and mixed-use projects located both in the US and abroad. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detailed-oriented and a self-starting individual, who enjoys developing new skills, strong conceptual thinking and has a curiosity for great design.
At Client, the Junior Architect will be a critical member of a creative design team of professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight and bold talent. You will also be a part of a sought-after corporate culture that supports dynamic career advancement and encourages work/life balance.
- Participates in architecture and design efforts for Commercial projects
- Collaborates on all phases of the design process including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development and construction document preparation and construction administration
- Generates project program documents, space planning concepts and 3D perspective views for presentation to the client team
- Coordinates with consultants to meet overall project objectives
- Aids in managing client’s expectations, team communications, and consultant coordination
- Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Completes site surveys, field verification and test fit plans
- Conducts research for the project team
- Organizes files, materials, and displays
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related design field
- 2+ years of architecture experience preferred
- Professional working experience with Revit and Sketch-Up
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Rhino, Grasshopper, Lumion, and Enscape preferred
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Travel to jobsite as necessary
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Submit portfolio with application
- Junior Architect – Commercial
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Job Details Description Client seeks a Junior...
- Revit Power User
Job location: Boston
REVIT POWER USER - BOSTON, MA 5-7 YEARS OF EXP...
- Project Architect
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 115000 to 999999
Job Description Client has openings for Project...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs