|Salary:||125000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Client is a global design firm with expertise that covers all aspects of the built environment. With studios in 24 locations globally, we design for people, to enhance the human experience and leave a lasting and positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit.
Our vibrant Boston studio is in search of a Project Architect (Architect II). We have a track record of transformative, award-winning projects across multiple practice areas. Our ideal candidate for this role should have a passion for high-quality design and detail and possess strong analytical problem-solving skills. They would add to the culture of our studio by nurturing a collaborative process.
What We Provide:
Client is currently seeking a team member with design talent and technical acumen for immediate opportunities as a Project Architect II. This is a project leadership position responsible for all phases of the design process from schematic design through construction administration in our Primary Education, Higher Education, and Commercial/Mixed-Use studios.
Our Boston office provides clients full design services from strategy to programming and planning, to high-performance buildings with design excellence across a variety of practice areas in the local and regional market. This position will work with the current leadership and talent to help continue to grow our presence in Boston and New England.
- Leads/assists the project team in the development of the aesthetic and technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents including drawings and specifications.
- Collaborates with or serves as the Project Designer.
- Develops construction documents with minimal supervision.
- Manages drawing and BIM modeling efforts.
- Develops, checks, and coordinates technical aspects of the project design.
- Prepares code reviews for Building and Life Safety.
- Coordinates with consulting engineer’s documents and specifications.
- Follows and focuses on established standards for project production and review
- Keeps Project Manager and Principal-in-Charge informed of progress or need for assistance.
- Supervises and mentors assigned staff.
- Five-year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience producing contract documents and performing construction administration services for academic or commercial mixed-use projects.
- Strong organizational, graphic, and written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in and readiness to lead the technical details of projects.
- ability to develop, communicate and present design concepts internally and externally.
- Experience with site planning, zoning and real estate analysis.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage project priorities.
- Proficient in REVIT for building information modeling and 3D visualization.
- Proficient with other data management software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Licensure required.
Type: Hybrid. 3 days in office 2 days working remotely, flexible days/working hours
- Electrical Designer
Job location: Houston Job salary: 65000 to 999999
Description One of the largest provider of insp...
- Furniture Designer - Dallas
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
We are seeking an exceptional designer to join ...
- Architectural/Structural Drafter (Houston)
Job location: Houston Job salary: 50000 to 999999
Position Overview: The Company is looking for ...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs