|Salary:||130000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Client seeks a Project Architect to join its Multi-Family Residential/Commercial Mixed-Use team located in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will collaborate with a diverse and creative team dedicated to excellence in design and innovative problem solving, with technical experience, and a drive to succeed. The position is focused on leading a team to the successful delivery of mid-to-large scale mixed-use projects domestically and internationally.
You will be an integral member of a diverse network of design professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight, and bold talent. You will also be part of a sought-after culture that supports dynamic career advancement and prizes work/life balance.
- Initiates and manages documentation standards
- Works as a Project Architect at the front end of a project, SD onwards
- Initiates, coordinates, and manages the documentation process in Revit and/or CAD for medium to large scale mixed-use projects
- Ensures the technical integrity of documents using knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Performs analytical tasks
- Collaborates with the design team to develop constructible solutions
- Collaborates and coordinates multiple consultants to ensure design and documentation meet project expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of Architecture experience
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Architect role for Multi-Family Residential/Commercial Mixed-Use projects involving Renovation and Ground-up
- Extensive experience with southern California agencies and entitlement and permitting process, particularly for mixed-use projects
- Experience on urban residential, hotel & retail typologies, southern California preferred
- Experience with Type III and Type V construction practices
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience leading, generating, and coordinating design documentation applying and managing QA procedures
- Experience in California
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-starter
- Licensed Architect preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Project Manager (k-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROJECT MANAGER For consideration, please subm...
- Project Architect- (K-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 100000 to 999999
The Project Architect is responsible for the de...
- Architectural Interior Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 70000 to 999999
Architectural Interior Designer Architectural ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs