|Salary:||125000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
For consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples. Interviews will be scheduled and conducted in our Dallas studio.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters’ in Architecture from an accredited program
- 15 to 20 year’s previous experience leading institutional projects of various scales and budgets
- Ability to lead and mentor teams and Project Architects
- Quality communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of client deliverables including drawings and specifications
- Passion for Quality Control
- Comfortable and confident in managing multiple clients and projects
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Comfort with managing AutoCAD | Revit Autodesk Architecture
- Additional skills: SketchUp | Adobe Creative Suite | Outlook | MS Office Suite | Etc.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, ability to achieve goals and deadlines
Highlighted Daily Task of the Position:
- Prime point of connection to key clients
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage studio teams to achieve deadlines and goals
- Manage projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Monitor project cost, timelines and staffing needs
Training of key staff members
- Architectural Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Job Description Architectural Designers with 3 ...
- Project Manager (k-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 125000 to 999999
PROJECT MANAGER For consideration, please subm...
- Project Architect- (K-12)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 100000 to 999999
The Project Architect is responsible for the de...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs