|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||10 months ago|
We are looking for a skilled professional to join our production team as a Revit Drafter for the Central Region. This full-time position will require a creative, energetic and experienced individual with proven skills using the Autodesk Building Design Suite. This position will support the clients local and national project management consulting teams to complete design packages in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform project level production of technology and security drawing packages in Autodesk AutoCAD. This includes:
- Project setup
- Device floor plans
- Device and equipment installation details
- Device schedules
- Riser diagrams
- Wiring details
- Sequence of operations
- Assist Senior Revit Specialist with tasks related to the projects
- Perform production workflow to meet delivery deadlines and internal Project Managers’ expectations
- Perform drawing package updates as directed by Project Managers
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Two year Associate degree preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience with the set-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Revit
- Familiarity with low voltage design and systems a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in standard office software packages, such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps, FTP, Design Review, and collaborative software
- Architectural Interior Designer
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Architectural Interior Designer Architectural I...
- BIM Coordinator
Job location: Plano Job salary: 70000 to 999999
Client specializes in low voltage and security ...
- Interior Designer (Healthcare)
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
Interior Designer Client is recruiting an ex...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs