|Salary:||115000 to 999999|
|Contact name:||Brian Stevens|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Responsibilities for a Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who specializes in wood framed residential projects. This individual will be responsible for:
· Design wood framed truss/stick-framed roof, TJI/truss floors and concrete foundations/retaining walls/post-tension slab.
· Perform structural computations in the design and analysis for residential buildings.
· Perform seismic and wind design per NDS, ASCE7 and IBC codes.
· Prepare plan-check responses and field repair letters.
· Coordinate effort with architectural team on new model designs.
In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Structural Engineers, Architects and drafters.
· Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering
· Min. 5 years of residential structural experience
· Must have PE . Salary based on qualified experiences
· Experience with Forte, Enercalc and Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong organizational skills
- Junior Architect – Commercial
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 75000 to 999999
Job Details Description Client seeks a Junior...
- Revit Power User
Job location: Boston
REVIT POWER USER - BOSTON, MA 5-7 YEARS OF EXP...
- Project Architect
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 115000 to 999999
Job Description Client has openings for Project...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs