Structural PM - High Rise Leader
|Salary:||120000 to 125000|
|Contact name:||Caleb Lahue|
|Published:||about 1 year ago|
The Commercial Practice Leader will lead the clients efforts to grow their commercial practice for the design of high-rise buildings, corporate campuses, and other commercial development opportunities in multi-family, office, mixed-use, retail, and other private-sector project types. Your role is first and foremost as an engineer, but you will also have a big role in business development by delivering excellent work and by intentionally building strong relationships.
• Grow: Expand client base and project experience in the commercial and private development arena in DFW and throughout Texas
• Build: Develop strong relationships and trust with architect and owner clients, as well as contractors, engineers, and other peers in our marketplace
• Design: Apply experience in the structural design of commercial projects to lead our project teams in the creative and technical design & documentation of our work
• Manage: Perform the duties of a Senior Project Manager for your projects
• Share: Share what you learn and what you know to benefit others in the firm, serving as a subject matter expert/ resource
• Develop: Continue to grow in your career as an engineer and a professional
The Commercial Practice Leader will have a strong background in the structural design of tall buildings in our markets, who knows the key players and is recognized as a strong, capable structural engineer. You are a special kind of engineer who is technically strong, communicates well, and builds rapport and trust with both clients and staff.
• 15+ years’ experience in the design of vertical structures, including at least 8 years in the design of tall buildings
• Professional licensure for structural engineering (PE or SE)
• Expertise in the design of high-rise structures, including lateral systems, floor systems, materials and construction approaches, and programmatic/project type
• Understanding of architectural programming and design concepts native to these project types
• Experience leading design teams
• Experience in business development, including existing relationships relevant to this role
• Strong relational skills and a high EQ (emotional intelligence quotient) • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Electrical Designer
Job location: Houston Job salary: 65000 to 999999
Description One of the largest provider of insp...
- Furniture Designer - Dallas
Job location: Dallas Job salary: 85000 to 999999
We are seeking an exceptional designer to join ...
- Architectural/Structural Drafter (Houston)
Job location: Houston Job salary: 50000 to 999999
Position Overview: The Company is looking for ...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs